Ways to Wellness Toolkit
Have your heard of the Ways to Wellness Toolkit?
It’s a great resource that encourages simple steps we can all take to improve our mental health and wellness.
Ways to Wellness (YouTube video)
- Be kind – Showing kindness can help you and others feel good.
- Practise gratitude – Being grateful can help you develop a positive outlook on life.
- Eat healthy foods – What you eat can affect how you feel. Eat healthy to feel healthy.
- Get active – Physical activity can improve your mood.
- Be yourself – Appreciating yourself can have a positive impact on your mental health.
- Get your groove on – Music soothes the soul.
- Laugh – Laughter is medicine for the mind and helps to reduce stress and tension.
And in sticking with the theme of Nutrition Month, here is something wonderful to share with your students!
Michelle Sauvé is a Health Promotion Facilitator on the Prevention Promotion Team for Addiction and Mental Health and can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org.